Privacy Statement on Personal Data
This Privacy Statement sets out how Kedaiibu.com collect, store and handle personal information (as defined below) of individuals in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”) and the laws of Malaysia.
Please read this Privacy Statement pertaining to personal information we may collect from you. By providing your Personal Information to us, you are consenting to this Privacy Statement and the collection, use, access, transfer, storage and processing of your personal information as described in this Privacy Statement.
What This Privacy Statement Explains
The aim of this Privacy Statement is to explain to you the kind of personal information that we may gather from you when you visit our website(s) and/or signed up to be an exclusive member of Kedaiibu.com facility and how such personal information are gathered, processed, stored, used, disclosed and/or transferred and most importantly, your right to access and correct your personal information.
What is Personal Information?
Personal Information is any information that can identify a person either directly or indirectly. This includes any information that can be used to distinguish, identify or contact you such as your Name, Address, Identity Card /Passport Number, Contact Details and/or Email Addresses. It may encompass any other personal identifiable information that you may disclose to us. For the purposes of this Privacy Statement, personal information encompasses sensitive personal information which relates to information relating to your health, political opinions, religious beliefs or other belief of similar nature.
What Kind Of Personal Information Are Collected
In order for us to provide you with our Products and/or Services, we need to collect relevant personal information from you and it may include (but not limited to) the following:-
- Identity Card /Passport Number;
- Contact Details and/or Email Addresses;
- Email sent to kedaiibu.com for complaints and/or improvement of our services;
And if you shop online,
- Your Credit Card information and Bank Account details, if applicable;
- Delivery address to which the goods you purchase from our website are to be delivered; and
- The equipment you use when accessing our Products and/or Services (such as your mobile handset, your computer system and platform) when you visit any of our websites (for example the pages you access and the Services and/or Products you browsed)
We wish to inform you also, if you are a shopper at our showroom; Dinda Boutique, we may also capture CCTV recording of your image when you make a visit to Dinda Boutique outlet;
The Source of Personal Information
Personal Information may come from two (2) separate distinct source of information:-
- It may be obtained directly from you, that is personal information that you may have provided us for example, in the application form for kedaiibu.com membership program, account creation through our website; and/or
- It may be obtained legitimately from third parties or other service providers, to which, you have consented to the disclosure of your personal information.
When And How We Collect Your Personal Information?
We may collect Personal Information directly from you when you:-
- Communicate with us via e-mails
- Register or subscribe to kedaiibu.com membership or our newsletters
- Participate in any of our surveys, competitions, contests or loyalty program run/organised by us
- Register interest and/or request for information
- Respond to any marketing materials
- Commence a business relationship with us (for example, as a service provider/business partner)
- Visit any of our outlets
- Visit or browse our websites
- Lodge a complaint or provide feedback to us
- Other than personal information obtained from you directly (as detailed above)
- We may also obtain your personal information from third parties we deal with or are connected with you (credit reference agencies or financial institutions), and from such other sources where you have given your consent for the disclosure of information relating to you, and/or where otherwise lawfully permitted.
How We Use Your Personal Information
As outlined earlier above, the personal information collected by us and identified in this Privacy Statement, may be used for one or more of the purposes provided herein below:-
- To prevent fraud/misrepresentation/abuse of our loyalty program under Kedaiibu.com facility
- To verify your identity
- To assess and process your application(s) /request(s) for our Products and/or Services
- To provide you with the Products and/or Services you have requested
- To administer and manage the Products and/or Services, which we may provide you at your request
- To investigate and resolve any queries, complaints or other enquiries that you submit to us regarding our Products and/or Services
- To manage our networks
- To keep in contact with you and provide you with any information you request
- To notify you about benefits and changes to the features of our Products and/or Services
- To investigate, respond to, or defend claims made against, or involving Kedaiibu.com